Check out our 2022 calendar.
As we enter a new year, we hope to provide you with new opportunities to uncover your innate qualities of wisdom and compassion, in whichever way is most meaningful to you.
It’s the fruit of many months of planning. We’ve focused on building on the successes of recent years, particularly the launch of two in-depth, long-term FPMT programmes: Basic Programme and Exploring Buddhism, as well as the huge achievements of Science & Wisdom LIVE.
And there’s still more to come! The list below is not exhaustive. Some of our programmes are currently in development and we’ll have more details to share with you in the coming months. These include:
- a special celebration of The Meridian Trust and a new ongoing series in partnership with them
- regular Buddhist practice sessions
- two more Science Days on the themes of Death & Rebirth and Consciousness (a partnership between Science & Wisdom LIVE and Jamyang London)
- a new cycle of Discovering Buddhism
- special events for International Women’s Day and Black History Month
- the launch of our new e-learning programme
We look forward to spending this year with you in contemplation and community.
May you have a very happy 2022!
Spiritual Programme Coordinator – [email protected]