Jamyang’s Covid Safety Guidance is regularly reviewed and updated by the management team.
Last update review: Wednesday 20th October, 2021
Preparing for your visit (classes and teachings)
- Please arrive at least 15mins before the class begins for a safe arrival.
- You may need to wait a few minutes while we show participants to their places. We thank you for your patience.
- Please ensure you have a face covering ready for your visit.
- All our community members will be asked to kindly check-in on the NHS test and trace App: please ensure you download it ahead of your visit.
- If you require a chair rather than a mat and cushion for your place in the ceremony, please let the team member on hand know when you arrive.
- If you or any members of your household have any symptoms of Covid 19 we ask that you stay home.
Preparing for your visit (visiting during open hours)
- We ask that all guests visiting Jamyang during our open hours adhere to the following guidance:
- To wash or sanitise hands upon arrival
- Wear a mask or face covering in areas where social distancing is not possible
- Check-in via the NHS track and trace App
Upon your Arrival (classes and teachings)
- A member of the Jamyang team will greet you at the main door for a safe and socially distanced welcome, where you will be able to sanitise your hands.
- We will double check that we have your correct contact info and kindly ask that you check-in at Jamyang on the NHS app.
- You will be guided safely through the building to the area designated for your activity.
- To improve ventilation, the windows may be open.
- Please bring reading materials with you on a personal device, laptop or print out, as these will not be provided.
- All students are required to wear a mask or face covering while in attendance for activities in the main Gompa, unless exempt.
Wishing you well and goodbye
- A member of the Jamyang team will be on hand to guide students out of the Gompa at the end of the class.
- You may use facilities allocated for guests’ comfort if needed.
- Your team member will guide you back through the building and to the main door for departure.