We have various installations and hardware for hire to facilitate your meeting. We have available
- Flip charts,
- TV monitor with DVD Player,
- projector and laptop *
- projector screen,
- a PA system with audio and video recording facilities. The latter equipment will require a A/V technician to set it up. (in the main courtroom),
- wireless internet connection and the possibility of streaming your meeting.
- Printing and photocopying facilities B/W, and color. This can be done through email (preferably), or secure USB stick.
Projector is available for the Courthouse. The Tara Room and Library both have their own flat screen TV.
* Our projectors support HDMI and VGA connection only. Please check if you have one of those ports on your computer.
If you do not have one, you can hire our laptop. Please prepare ahead all the files on your USB memory stick or external hard drive.
**If you want to use a graphic adapter, we cannot guarantee that it will work with the projector.
Please contact the administration for more details.