Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction 2022
May 26 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
About the course
- Online Course
- Register your interest by May 18th
The 8-week course of Mindfulness for Stress Reduction is running at Jamyang for the last 12 years by trained and accredited facilitators including Jane Sill, Cynthia Bonell and William Walker
The MBSR course has been scientifically tested and approved and has produced positive results in helping people cope with stress and mild depression using mindfulness practices.
The MBSR course is open to everyone and follows the strict guidelines set out by Jon Kabat Zinn and the model created by Oxford Mindfulness Centre run by Mark Williams. Our MBSR course has also close links with Bangor University and SLAM.
- The MBSR course runs for 8 weeks with an introductory session, making 9 weeks.
- Each session lasts 2 hours from 19:00 to 21:00 on Thursday evenings.
- A certificate of attendance is given at the end and graduates are then invited to join the drop-in sessions.
- The cost is £250 which includes all course materials, and concessions are available.
How to Join?
The course will start on Thursday, 26th May with an introductory session at 19:00.
Register your interest by May 18th, dropping an email to [email protected]