SUPPORTJAMYANG BUDDHIST CENTRE.
By donating you will help create the conditions for the teachings to be available, and for supporting the Centre, the Teachers and the Staff during the global Coronavirus crisis.
We thank you so much for supporting this incredible community.
Join our family of supporters and you will help create the conditions for the teachings and communities activities to be available.
How to support us:
By bank CAF Bank Account 00099222 Sort Code 40-52-40 IBAN GB81CAFB40524000099222
Gift Aid: if you are a taxpayer we can claim back 25p for every £1 you donate
Or become a friend and Help shape the future of Jamyang Buddhist Centre London
To become a Friend:
Gold: £30 or more per month
Print out and fill in the Friends Scheme application form at the end of the page
Return the form to the office of Jamyang Buddhist Centre, or send it to [email protected]
We will then install a standing order
Dharma events at Jamyang Buddhist Centre in London are run on a low-cost or donation-only basis, which means that the centre depends on donations to meet its day-to-day running costs and be able to plan for the future.
The Friends enable the centre to continue opening its doors to:
- People wanting to learn basic meditation or mindfulness
- New and long-term students of Buddhism
- Children on school visits
- Members of the Tibetan and Mongolian communities
- Local people making use of the café, garden and meeting rooms
- Anyone in need of a quiet space in the busy city
- Priority booking and seating for special events such as Lama visits
- Friends’ mailings
- Membership of the library – the ability to borrow books, audio and DVDs
- A 10% discount per night in the cell block
- An invitation to the Annual Friends Dinner
- An annual Friends-Only Tea & Dharma Talk with Geshe Tenzin Namdak.