CoronaVirus Buddhist Practices Suggestions
His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama has offered the following advice to protect from harm by the novel coronavirus:
- Chanting Tara Mantra helpful in containing the spread of Coronavirus
- The Office of His Holiness the Dalai Lama issued a public appeal, urging Tibetans to observe select prayers aimed at overcoming the effects of the Coronavirus
- His Holiness the Dalai Lama recently gave the following advice on the coronavirus.
- A Special Message from His Holiness the Dalai Lama (30 March)
- 'Prayer Is Not Enough.' The Dalai Lama on Why We Need to Fight Coronavirus With Compassion (14 April)
Lama Zopa Rinpoche has offered the following advice to protect from harm by the novel coronavirus:
- Lama Zopa Rinpoche Offers Advice to Protect from the Coronavirus
- An Opportunity to Practice the Path of Patience
Blog videos on Covid-19. Watch all the videos of Geshe Tashi Tsering Khen Rinpoche
FPMT UK offers Courses and Pujas for CoronaVirus
FPMT UK is currently offering a range of online services to help you learn, stay connected, and feel supported.
The FPMT UK National Office is coordinating activities with all the centres and study groups within the UK, to offer a range of Covid 19 support, and online services to help you learn, stay connected, and feel supported.Click here for the online programme
FPMT International online resources for CoronaVirus
Other FPMT Centres are offering Online Courses as well, please check your local centre. More learning resources are available online for free from FPMT International.