Venue Hire & Accommodation
We have three spaces available for hire as meeting or event spaces; the Tara Room, the Old Courtroom and the Library. As accommodation we have four cells available.
For more information please access our Jamyang Rooms website.
The Tara Room has good natural light and is a simple clear space with no Buddhist imagery in it. The dimensions of the room are roughly 6.5 x 5 metres (21 x 15 feet).
The Old Courtroom has good natural light from windows high up on the walls and is the main Temple space of the Buddhist Centre. There is a large Buddha Statue in the Shrine area and Buddhist religious imagery on the side walls. The room is provided to screen off the shrine space, but as it is a temple we ask those using the room to take their shoes off before entering. The dimensions of the room are roughly 8 x 7 metres (26 x 23ft).
The Library has good natural light and is the most intimate of the hire spaces available. It contains our library of Buddhist books and also Buddhist religious imagery. The dimensions of the room are roughly 3.5 x 5 metres (10 x 15 ft)
All three spaces are disability friendly and we have a wheelchair accessible lavatory.
Why Rent Our Meeting Spaces?
- A calm peaceful atmosphere
- A unique and characterful venue
- Light bright rooms with high ceilings
- Very reasonable rates
- An In-house vegetarian Café which may be able to cater your events as part of a catering package
- Excellent espresso coffees and speciality teas as part of a refreshments package
- Central location easy to get to via bus or tube
For more information please click HERE