Kundalini Yoga *With Guillermo Rogel
THU | 9 MAY - 4 JULY | 18:30 – 20:00
Kundalini Yoga is a form of yoga that uses sets of physical postures (static and dynamic asanas), meditation, breathing exercises (pranayama), mudras, and chanting (mantra). It is a physical practice that focuses on the well being of our physical body, while balancing and aligning our emotional state and our mental clarity. It is the technology to awaken the awareness in us, working directly on our energy. It doesn't matter how physically fit. It suits any body shape or life stage. Kundalini Yoga is available to everyone.
Guillermo Rogel is a qualified Level 1 Kundalini Yoga teacher with the International School of Kundalini Yoga i-SKY.
Please contact Guillermo Rogel guillo_rogel [at] yahoo.co.uk or T07717220016 for more information and course fee.
Guidelines for attending a Kundalini Yoga Class:
- Drink plenty of water before and during a class (you can bring a bottle with you)
- If possible, arrive ten minutes before a class is due to start. There is a short relaxation period prior to the class starting.
- It is recommended that you undertake the class with an empty stomach; ideally avoid eating for one or two hours before a class.
- Please do not come to your Kundalini Yoga class whilst under the influence of alcohol or non-prescriptive drugs.
- Wear loose fitting natural fabric.
- Remove your shoes before entering the space of the yoga class.\
- As you enter the class, please keep the talk to a minimum. Your mobiles phones should be switch off. This helps in creating an atmosphere suitable for the practice.
- Yoga mats are provided and you are welcomed to bring your own, but if you can please bring a blanket with you for the relaxation
*Holistic health events are organised by the teachers themselves and not by Jamyang. If you have any questions please contact the teacher directly.
|Event date||23-05-2019 6:30 pm|
|Event End Date||23-05-2019 8:00 pm|
|Location||Jamyang Buddhist Centre London|