The Cafe & Courtyard
“It is a lovely cafe just off the busy street in Kennington. Breakfast was so yummy. Scones and pastries were out of the world. There’s a nice vibe to the place. All vegetarian options, I think. I spotted a high chair also. Would love to visit again.” – Nath
The Cafe and Courtyard space is an award-winning aspect of Jamyang Buddhist Centre that offers room to host private lunches, brunches and dinners in a beautiful setting with double aspect windows, high ceilings and solid wood floors with casual dining set up of classic tables and bistro chairs.
In the spring and summer months, the addition of the Courtyard garden to any booking creates a serene and green setting for enjoying a little oasis of calm in the city centre.
The cafe and courtyard garden can be hired separately or as a combination booking.
What we offer
- Standing: Up to 40
- Dining: Up to 25
- Boardroom: Up to 25
- U-shaped: Up to 25
- Optional Flipcharts & TV (into which a laptop can be plugged).
- Restrooms close by.
- Disabled access & facilities.
- Vegetarian lunches/buffets are available.
- Optional Tea/coffee station (with biscuits/snacks) in the room.
- Friendly on-site hospitality team to greet your participants.
- Central location with easy public transport links.