Our Library meeting room is an ideal space for smaller, intimate meetings or coaching sessions.
It has excellent natural lighting and a naturally peaceful and quiet atmosphere, conducive to communication and harmony.
The Library is one of Jamyang Buddhist Centre’s most beautiful rooms with high ceilings, large double-aspect sash windows and hardwood floors; all in keeping with the beautiful Victorian architecture of our Grade II listed building.
The space is home to hundreds of books focused on Buddhist teachings and philosophy and has a calm and contemplative atmosphere. The room is people with small groups for board meetings, a private space for team catch-ups and away days, and makes a great addition to any of our other spaces if you need a breakout room or rest space as part of your Venue Hire.
What we offer
- The furnished room comfortably seats a total of 12 people (6 around the central table, 28m sq)
- Optional Flipcharts & TV (into which a laptop can be plugged).
- Restrooms close to the meeting room.
- Disabled access & facilities.
- Optional Vegetarian lunches/buffets are available from our in-house Cafe.
- Optional Tea/coffee station (with biscuits/snacks) in the room.
- Friendly on-site hospitality team to greet your participants.
- Central location with easy public transport links.