Jamyang Library it provides a vast collection of Buddhist books, Wi-Fi, study space and private event space.
How to borrow a book?
Jamyang is introducing an online public access catalogue for Paramita library.
Members will need to create an account before they can join. Then they will be able to check if Jamyang has a book, and borrow and return titles.
Take a look at the video tutorial.
Use the library for your private events.
Our Library meeting room is an ideal space for smaller, intimate meetings or coaching sessions.
The Library has excellent natural lighting and a naturally peaceful and quiet atmosphere, conducive to communication and harmony.
- The furnished room comfortably seats a total of 12 people (6 around the central table, 28m sq)
- Optional Flipcharts & TV (into which a laptop can be plugged).
- Restrooms close to the meeting room.
- Disabled access & facilities.
- Optional Vegetarian lunches/buffets are available from our in-house Cafe.
- Optional Tea/coffee station (with biscuits/snacks) in the room
- Friendly on-site hospitality team to greet your participants.
- Central location with easy public transport links.