Ven. Fabienne Pradelle, Executive Director of Jamyang London Buddhist Centre, shares the 2021 Annual Report Message to the Jamyang Community.
You can now read the latest Annual Report of Jamyang London Buddhist Centre.
This year we have reached important highlights:
- Our community has broadened, with 350 students around the world enrolled in the long term study programmes
- A vast network of teacher assistants and helpers has emerged to make these study programmes available
- The diversity of the student body is improving thanks to our Inclusivity Ambassadors and the hiring of our first Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Coordinator
- Science & Wisdom LIVE flourished with thought-provoking dialogues between renowned scientists and contemplatives such as Dr Carlo Rovelli, Dr Rupert Sheldrake and Dr Vandana Shiva, which soon will be turned into E-Learning Programmes.
- To support these activities, we welcomed new team members and long-term resident volunteers into our outstanding team and community!
- After the lockdowns, we reopened the Lotus Guesthouse, the Cafe and a brand new coworking space!
None of this would be possible without the vital support of our benefactors, students and volunteers.
We are deeply inspired by your continuous commitment to supporting warm-heartedness in these times.